2. Choose Accounts and Back Up or Accounts
3. Tap Add Account
then Choose Personal (IMAP)
5. Enter password then tap Next
server settings->Change Server to secure.emailsrvr.com then tap Next
If you have more than one email account on
2. Choose Accounts and Back Up
3. Tap Accounts
4. Tap on your email address then choose Account Settings
6. Under Server Settings, you’ll see Incoming Settings and Outgoing Settings
7. Tap Incoming then check that the Server is secure.emailsrvr.com and the Port is 993
8. Tap Outgoing then
check that the Server is
secure.emailsrvr.com and the Port is 465
2. Choose Mail, then tap Accounts.
3. Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
If you don't see your email provider, tap Other to add your email account manually.
See instructions below for "Other Email Provider"
4. Enter your email address and password.
5. Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
6. Choose information from your email account, such as Contacts or Calendars.
7. Tap Save.
Other Email Provider
1. Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
2. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
3. Enter your name, email address, password and a description for your account.
Mail will try to find the email settings and finish setting up your account. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete the account setup process.
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you will need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
1. Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. One recommends IMAP since this protocol saves email on the server vs. POP which only saves email to the device.
2. Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next. If you don't have this information, try to look it up.